Shuttle Fares -MCO Shared Shuttle Service
- $36 one way / $67 round trip (Adult)
- $19 one way / $31 round Trip (Children under 12)
- We offer discounts to Airline employees, Active duty Military and College Students ( id required)
- Fares include one large suitcases and one carry on. (additional fees will apply for excess /oversized luggage)
Shuttle Fares -SFB Semi Private Service
- $75 one way - $20 each additional Passenger
Shuttle Fares -DAB Semi Private Service
- $17 one way -includes FREE local Daytona Pick Up and Drop Offs or free Secure Parking at Nova Terminal
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- ****All Confirmations Denote Start Location Times***
- DOTS offers Door to Door, Pick-Up and Drop- Offs (additional fees may apply) in Daytona Beach and surrounding areas
- Please call for pricing and scheduling 1 day in advance
- Listed fares require 1 day advance reservations and payment
- Reservations are required for all stops at Daytona Beach International Airport, DeLand and Deltona and we strongly suggested advance reservations for all other shuttles
- Luggage. *Space is always limited* We allow 1 suit case and one cary one per passenger. Space permitting additional luggage will be charged $5 per item . This includes walkers, strollers etc
- Same day bookings are slightly higher
- Secure gated on-site parking available
- The First Day* is complimentary (FREE)Each additional day is $5.00
- Secure Parking is only available at our Nova Road Terminal , Limited Free Parking allowed at Deltona location effective 6/19/2017 ( owner assumes risk)
- *Per calendar day, not per 24-hour period
- Passengers departing from the DOTS Terminal must check in 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
- DOTS is not responsible for personal belongings left on the shuttle or at the Terminal.
- DOTS reserves the right to refuse service unless an approved child seat is provided by the customer
- All departures may be subject to delay
- DOTS makes all efforts to reschedule in the event of an airline delay at no charge, but is ultimately not responsible for missed shuttles
- REFUNDS. We allow for hold and future use at no charge with 24 hour advance notice. Refunds incur a $10 fee or $5.00 per person whichever is higher.
- Same day cancellations and/or No Shows are NON refundable
- Fares and Schedules subject to change.
- DOTS reserves the right to cancel any shuttle without reservations.
Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- DOTS drops off directly in front of your airline terminals A & B
- Subject to airport authority restrictions
- DOTS departs from the Ground Transportation Level 1,located one level below baggage claim.
- MCO Terminal A & B pick-up location is in space #14 or 15 ground level 1.