Shuttle Fares -MCO/SFB Shared Shuttle Service
- $36 one way /$68 round trip (Adult)
- Child under 12 Summer Special $10/$20 thru 9/7/2018
- Student Rate $34/$68
- We offer discounts to all Airline employees, active and retired Military , Veterans and First Responders (valid ids required)
- Fares include one large suitcases and one carry on. (5$ additional fee will apply for each additional piece of baggage)
Shuttle Fares -SFB Semi Private Service
- $125 one way first 6 passengers add a one time only $40 for additional passengers up to 14 - includes free local Daytona area pick up and drop offs or free parking at our Nova Terminal.
- You pick your times and dates
Shuttle Fares -DAB Semi Private Service
- $22 one way - plus $5 for each additional passenger includes FREE local Daytona Pick Up and Drop Offs or free Secure Parking at Nova Terminal
- You pick your times and date.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- ****All Confirmations Denote Start Location Times***
- DOTS offers Door to Door, Pick-Up and Drop- Offs (additional fees may apply) in Daytona Beach and surrounding areas
- Please call for pricing and scheduling 1 day in advance
- Listed fares require 1 day advance reservations and payment
- Reservations are required for all stops in DeLand and Deltona and we strongly suggested advance reservations for all other shuttles
- Luggage. *Space is always limited* We allow 1 suit case and one cary one per passenger. Space permitting additional luggage will be charged $5 per item . This includes walkers, strollers etc
- Same day bookings are slightly higher
- Secure gated on-site parking available
- The First Day* is complimentary (FREE) Each additional day is $5.00
- Secure Parking is only available at our Nova Road Terminal , Limited Free Parking allowed at Deltona Hampton Inn location ( owner assumes risk)
- Passengers departing from the DOTS Terminal must check in 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
- DOTS is not responsible for personal belongings left on the shuttle or at the Terminal.
- DOTS reserves the right to refuse service unless an approved child seat is provided by the customer
- All departures may be subject to possible delays
- DOTS makes all efforts to reschedule in the event of an airline delay at no charge, but is ultimately not responsible for missed shuttles
- Payment/REFUND POLICY: Unused tickets may be valid for future travel, Up to ONE year. Contact DOTS not later than 24 hours in advance to reschedule or have your ticket put on hold.**Same day rescheduling subject to availability.
- Reservations placed on hold for future travel are not qualified for refund. Once decision is made to hold credit it is final.
- REFUNDS are subject to a $10.00 fee or $5.00 per person processing fee ( whichever is higher) if cancelled.
- Same day cancellations and/or No Shows are NON refundable
- Fares and Schedules subject to change.
- DOTS reserves the right to cancel any shuttle without reservations.
Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- DOTS drops off directly in front of your airline terminals A & B upper level
- Subject to airport authority restrictions
- DOTS departs from the Ground Transportation Level 1,located one level below baggage claim.
- MCO Terminal A & B pick-up location is in space #14 or 15 ground level 1.